I’ve got something to tell you all.
I like a lot of things.
Fans, heating mattresses, fashion, bonfires, grumpy cat, exploring, guns, and I could go on,
But I’ve gotta say I have a list of top 10 things that I think about ALL the time at least everyday if not more.
Not in order.
1. Australia: Awh yeah its coming up!
2. Thranduil: So sassy. So great. Werk it.
3. New Zealand: The land of perfection. LITERALLY Middle Earth.
4. Maturity level of teenagers: (usually at school) This is making me sad.
5. Yoga: Someday I’ll be able to do this pose, and it will be amazing.
6. Tea: Sunshine Lemon Roibos. You make me complete.
7. Naps: I wish there was a rollover plan for all of the naps I refused as a child.
8. Sherlock: I’LL DANCE WITH YOU SHERLOCK
9. Politics: What would happen if you told a liberal you can’t say bigot, racist, homphobic, or hater and then they had to debate with Ron Paul?
10. Christianity: I need to work on this.
These lovely words are what takes up most of my mind.
But lately, New Zealand has been appearing EVERYWHERE.
Yesterday it was in my Science textbook.
Actually it’s in almost every science chapter.
I see random news about New Zealand..
Videos when I’m not even looking for them.
I found a blog that the writer so happens to be a New Zealander,
Lord of the Rings were filmed there as well, just about every epic movie has been filmed there.
It randomly appears on Pinterest and Facebook as well.
IT’S A SIGN.
I don’t exactly know what the sign means, but I’ll figure that out.
It probably has something to do with amazing food or a unicorn.
I hope someday I’ll arrive in New Zealand.
Whether or not I’ll be a superstar when I’m there is still to be decided.
Seriously guys. How can you NOT want to see New Zealand?
I love it you guys. Also their accent is my favorite.
I met a Kiwi, and he was the coolest dude ever. He taught me how to abseil off a castle!
He also says ‘sweet as!’ (like sweet as pie) and ‘Can you handle the jandle?’
In conclusion, New Zealand loves me too, always appearing everywhere.
We’re besties now.
Till next time!